Monday, July 07, 2008

Look what my wonderful hubby got me!!

Photobucket

I had been wanting a Dyson forever. Once I used my sister in law, Teanne's I had to have one. I have all wood floors, rugs, 2 cats, a dog and my 3 kids, plus I am anal about clean floors. So I am sweeping and vacuuming a lot. It takes a lot of time, to sweep, vacuum and swiffer. On our budget it was hard to save for a Dyson and then I saw this one

Infinty

I reviewed and hoped it would work well. I kept complaining about our old vacuum. It hardlyw orked anymore and it wouldn't stand upright anymore. Mike used it this weekend prepping the rugs for shampooing and he finally saw that I was not exagerrating about how much it sucked just to get a new vacuum. So he said that when he got paid on monday for a side job we would go get it!

I LOVE it. It sucked everything up, even at teh side of the walls. My old vacuum would just blow things around on the wood floors. This doesn't. It worked as well as thge Dyson and has a 5 yr warranty. I LOVE IT and would reccomend it.

No comments:


My Weight Loss