Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My 12 Week Weight-Loss Challenge: Week 1

Okay so I have been walking for a month now and I am getting back on the toning wagon (Took a 2 Week Break). I am walking 3 days a week for 20-30 minutes. We are working up to 1.5 miles now. I am also doing Lindsey Brin's PostNatal BootCamp. I love this video! Anyways she has a 12 week plan and I restarted today. I decided to help me become more dedicated I will document the next 12 weeks.

Here I am today, sorry, lol:

week 1

My Weight is 240..yikes!

My waist is 46"
Chest "47
Arms 14"
Thighs 28"
Hips 55"

Yeah I definently do not have that hourglass figure I used to, lol. Anyways I am making a promise to myself that I am sticking to it this time. I can't use the excuse that I just had a baby anymore since my baby is almost 1, lol. So here I go.

I will probably announce here and there when I have a great weight-loss week, but for the most part I will just report my inches and weight loss every 4 weeks. Anyone else up for the challenge?

6 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

I am in!

Amy said...

I am so proud of you...I was just thinking how I am going to post my measurements. I feel by doing so I am held accountable to others and my focus to see them decline will stay strong. Tiffany and I have created a blog COW TO WOW...you'll have to check it out...we're going to start posting our progress! I'm rootin for you! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! I should join you, if only I could get motivated!! I think it could be fun to do it. Tell me what to do!!

Amanda said...

Way to go, Patti! I'm excited to see your progress over the next few weeks!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Way to go! Your going to do great. You will have to help me after I have the baby!

Megan said...

Way to go Patti, that is awesome! I need to get my butt moving you like you are.


My Weight Loss