Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A birthday and a Baptism!

August was so busy with school, Dawson's birthday and his Baptism. I can't believe that my 6 lb, 5 oz baby boy is 8 years old! It seems like just yesterday he was snuggling in my arms, now he is well over 4 feet tall. How did that happen?

I can't even describe what an incredibly spiritual experience it is to see your child get baptized. It really touches you and makes you realize how significant and important that step is in our lives. There are no words at all that can express what I felt. I did cry, alot, lol.

Here is Dawson with Mike:

Here is our happy family:


Photobucket


Photobucket




The Gospel is True!


Here are some pics from his immeadiate family, friends and family birthday party (yes he had 3 this year!). We did cupcakes and presents on his birthday. For his friend party we made pizza, had cupcakes and they played Mario Kart. Let me tell you it gets pretty crazy with a bunch of 7 and 8 year old boys under one roof. we survived and it was a lot of fun. Then we had a birthday/baptism celebration right after his baptism for our families, followed by Texas Roadhouse with Mike's parent's. It was a fun two weeks of Dawson celebrations!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

CassiB said...

He is so cute! i can't believe he is eight! he was just a baby in heritage ward.


My Weight Loss