Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Incredible, Edible......PLAY DOUGH!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Emmalee was begging for play dogh today. For some reason I remembered an episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 where she made the kids edible play dough. So I decided to make it for Emmalee. She loved it. Now it does cme out pretty sweet so you can try substituting 1C of powdered sugar(or all of it) with powdered milk. I may try that next time because it really is seriously sweet.

Emmalee loved it and was so suprised when I encouraged her to eat it!


Peanut Butter Play Dough!
Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 cups powdered sugar

Directions: Mix all ingredients in a bowl, using your hands. Dough should feel soft and pliable. Form shapes and be creative!! Storage: When not using, MUST be stored in an airtight container.

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

My grandma used to make this for us all the time when I was little. I loved it and need to do it for my kids too. Way to be the mom! She is so gorgeous, you will have trouble in her teen years...LOL-Terra


My Weight Loss