Monday, October 20, 2008

The recent happenin's around here..

I have found yet another hair website. I really love this one because tehre a re quite a few original ideas on it. I tried this one on sunday:


Photobucket

Here is the website

Here are is another hairstyle from She does hair:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cant remember where I found this one. Don't mind the pink bow. We were just playing around with her hair that afternoon and the pink bow was the one I grabbed to finish it off:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last Sunday while I was finishing up on Emmalee's hair, Peyton decided to help me out by dressing himself! Ofcourse when the camera came out he wasn't too happy, lol.
Photobucket


There was one day last week that it was cool enough to go to the park. So off we went. Peyton went crazy. Since he started walking so late, this was his first time he was free to roam the park. He enjoyed it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Atleast a few times a week, Peyton will play so hard this happens by 6 pm:
Photobucket


Last week we babysat 2 of Billy and Teanne's kids, Tessa and Will. Peyton was in love with Tessa. He kept giving her kisses and wanted to be with her at all times. He even started to pretend he was a little baby too:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Oh and how can I forget the great hair massacre of 2008. My darling Emmalee decided to cut her hair. I think the idea came because I had cut her hair a week before and had mentioned that I wanted to layer the sides a bit more. She was sweet enough to try to do it herself. Now I have to find haristyles taht hide it..well atleast make it a bit more subtle. I had gone so long without having a kid do a self haircut.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Speaking of haircuts, Mike finally talked me into letting him cut Peton's hair. I was all excited until it was done. Losing his baby curls makes him look older. *sigh*.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My photographer in training:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I just thought he looked so cute in these 2!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunch of cute pictures...I love it!I just can't get over Dawson's eyes & lashes. Why do the boys always get it the best?

Teanne said...

Emm's hair looked so cute in those pictures! You did a good job. It looks hard to do- but fun.
Of course, I loved those pics of Peyton and Tessa. He looks so cute with her! I'm glad he liked her so much. You have great kids! I really enjoyed watching them the other day!
Dawson's so smart. Emmalee's so sweet, and Peyton just makes me laugh every time I hear his laugh. haha- it's so funny!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I love Emmalee's hair in those pics! You have talent! I cant believe how big peyton is getting! He is adorable! I love his new hair cut


My Weight Loss