Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Emmalee

Emmalee Monique Price 3/10/2004



I cannot believe that you are 4! I swear it was just yesterday that you were born. From day one you proved to be strong and feisty. You never give up on anything that you try and even if you have to try a million times until you get it right.I truly admire that about you. Your smile and laugh and quick wit can brighten any room up. You have a wonderful talent of making friends and you love everyone. You are so creative and can find something fun to do with just about everything. Whether it be making a fort out of a cardboard box or playing princess with the shampoo bottles in the tub. Your imagination is boundless. I feel so blessed, happy and lucky to have your for my daughter. I love the strong mother daughter bond that we share and I enjoy seeing it grow stronger everyday. I love you more each and everyday!

Love,

Mama

2 comments:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Wow! I cant believe Emmalee is already 4! Thats crazy! It seems like yesterday she was a little baby!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emmalee! I hope you had a wonderful day!


My Weight Loss