Friday, September 21, 2007

My baby Peyton is 7 months old today

I will add a new pic tomorrow. I cannot believe it. It seems like he was just born. He is seriously the best baby. He has been my easiest so far *knock on wood* and he has such a sweet personality and countenance. Plus he is just too stinkin' cute (although I am biast, lol). His laugh just makes my heart melt and so does his smile. He has been such a bright spot in my life and has made me want to be a better person as have all my kids. I cannot imagine my life without any of them.

Peyton is crawling completely now. He has been army crawling for 2 months but this week he has been up on hands (or elbows) and knees tearing thru the house. Let me tell you he is so fast! He makes it into the playroom or the front room all teh time now. I am afraid he will take to walking quickly too, lol.

Anyways I am having a bittersweet moment with it and I just do not want my baby to change or get bigger anymore. I know that is impossible though. It is really making me want #4 very soon too. I love having babies in the house. I feel so much closer to the Lord and have the sweetest feeling in my home when there is a baby. Plus I love holding, kissing, loving, spoiling and sharing that special bond you have when your child is a baby. It makes me sad that there will be a time when there are no more babies in my home.

I talked to one of my very oldest and dearest friends today. We lost touch and I have felt so bad that I forgot to call her that I was embarrassed to call her back when I remembered. I am so glad that she is a forgiving person and called me today. You know who you are if you read this and I hope you can forgive me for being the biggest dork in the world and I hope that we can keep in touch better from now on. I had a great time chatting!

I started working out again this week and I feel so much better. I am not sure why I put it off and dread it. I guess it is hard to take the time to do it. Still afterwords I feel so great and I am so glad I did it. I am gonna strive to make it a habit. I have a lot of weight to lose and if I want to get pregnant again soon, which I do I need to get my booty in gear. Mike wants another kid so bad and so do I. I feel like if I don't lose the weight soon I will procrastinate and I just don't wanna go there. So I will be posting my loss or gain weekly from now on and if I don't remind me and hold me to it so that I will be more accountable and inspired. I am just tired of feeling frustrated because I am not where I want to be and so I decided I just have to do it or I won't be happy.

We got a wii finally. It is so awesome. I love having the old games like super mario brothers, etc. It was supposed to be a christmas gift but we tore it open and are now using it, lol. It has been fun and a great way to spend time with the kids. It is also a great bribary tool for homework and chores. I highly reccomend it.

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

I can't believe Peyton is 7 months old!!! Time really does fly!!!
Sounds like there will be a new Price baby in your home within the next year or so! That's exciting!

I'm so glad you're finally posting again!! I've been checking and checking and checking!!!


My Weight Loss