Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well..................................

We are at that 2 year mark (well a bit over 2 year)and so some might be wondering if we are having any more kiddos. The answer is YES!! I am not sure of my due date yet because I don't ovulate like a normal person. If I did, I would be due 1/21/10 but since the test was faint a week after I should have technichally tested, and I finally got a dark result line today, I am guessing I am due somewhere around the end of January or the begining of Febuary.

I wasn't at all worried about anything until I went to my OB to do a test there (for our insurance)and the result line was super faint after 5 minutes. My nurse scared me and mentioned that I could be miscarrying. She said I should be 6 weeks pregnant and the line should be darker.

After talking with my Dr, they decided to do a blood draw and see my levels. He said I could just ovulate later than normal because my cycle is longer. It would make sense because the ultrasound due date is always a week after the standard due date. My levels came in on Thurs at 179, which would put me at 3-4 weeks pregnant. I go back in on Monday for another draw. I have a lot of faith that the numbers are going up because yesterday I started noticing that I felt pregnant. I took a test today and the line showed up in less than a minute and it was dark. So I feel comfortable letting ya'll know that we are excitedly expecting!!

I promise now that school is out I will get crackin' and update the blog. I can stay up late and catch up finally!!

6 comments:

alison huston said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.

Hale Yes!! said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting!!!

Amanda said...

I know I already told you this, but congrats. It sounds like things are looking good so far! As much as I hate that early pregnancy sickness, it is a comfort to have it so you know things are going like they're supposed to.

Tiffanyrose said...

You have a bean!!!

Teanne said...

I'm glad that it's official and no worries anymore. I think you are right about the timing of it, it was probably just light b/c it was so early.
I'm excited for you. Nobody else on my side of the family or on Billy's side were planning or thinking about getting pregnant any time soon. You were our only hope! haha. So I am so glad that someone is going to be having another baby- it is so fun and exciting to think about. Yay!

Ashby said...

Hooray Patti! That is so exciting! I hope the test went well on Monday. Looking forward to lunch with you on Friday!


My Weight Loss