Wednesday, April 08, 2009

More February

Also in February I was able to chaperone Dawson's fieldtrip to the Bodiology musical. It was at The Orpheum. That is such a cool theater. It has to be close to 100 years old and they updated it and still kept the beautiful victorian look to it. Dawson had a blast and for a few days I kept hearing him sing "Down...Down...Down....Down" whenenver he ate. If you ahve seen Bodiology, you know what I am talking about. Here are few pics from the trip:

The kids with Mr Slim Body (I think that was his name???)

Photobucket

Dawson and our group right before it started:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Teanne said...

Dawson looks so big. I can't believe how fast he's growing. The theater looks fun.
Well, you're slowly getting caught up! :)
It seems like Peyton's birthday was so long ago now.
Onto March next? haha


My Weight Loss