Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Peyton!

I am in denial but Peyton is one today!


Happy First Birthday Peyton!!

2/21/2007


I cannot believe that you’re one! A year ago I thought you were never going to get out! I had you the day before your due date, which for me was like being a few weeks over due. I was so happy the morning I went into labor. You have added even more happiness to my life.

Your birth was not without its obstacles. I will forever thank Heavenly Father that he gave you a quick recovery. Your cord was wrapped around your neck tight and you were pretty blue and not breathing well. When I saw them giving you air my heart sank. I have NEVER been more scared in my life. You had to spend a day in the special care nursery and I was in there every chance I could. Thankfully you were A-OK!!

I don’t care what they say, even though I wasn’t able to hold you till you were 5 hours old, I am just as bonded with you if not more than normal. I cannot even begin to express my love for you! Your smile brightens any room in and your laugh is the best mood enhancer in the world. You have always been really sweet and really easy. I am blessed. Everywhere we go you are full of smiles for everyone. I am constantly being told that I have the sweetest, happiest baby.


I love every stage you hit. I am always saying don’t change with each new stage, but you do. Then find myself saying the same thing again, because I love you more with each new development. Although, you didn’t have to turn one! You can stay 11 mos. Forever, I wouldn’t object!

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Love, Mommy, Daddy, Dawson and Emmalee

Here are some pics of Peyton's first year.









3 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Happy Birthday little man! I love you even though I bever ge to see you. Love your aunt Tiff!!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I cant Believe he is one! Crazy!!!
He is the cutest!

Ps. You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know if you know or not, but Collette has a blog. I don't remember it off the top of my head for sure, but if you go to my page I have the link on my family section!! Sorry again that it took me so long to get back to you!!


My Weight Loss