Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's been a while.......

Things have been busy here. My due date has changed from 2/12 to 2/22. So instead of 10 w 4d, I am at 9 weeks now. I went in for my u/s last week and that is when my edd changed. Oh well. My Dr said that since I will be most likely having my baby early, it is better to keep the later due date just to be safe. I was able to see the baby's little heartbeat. That is always such a relief and wonderful thing to see. It feels so much more real now.

I am so excited about having another lil one! It hasn't been easy though. I have never had morning sickness before, but with this one I do. I have only thrown up once though, so I thank my lucky stars for that. I have been taking Unisom and Vitamin B6 and that helped for a few weeks. It isn't helping so much anymore. I have been feeling nauseous on and off throughout the day now. It atleast helps me to know my pregnancy is going good if I feel like crap, lol.

I think the biggest thing making me sick is the heat. It has been over 110 forever now. I feel like I am so lazy all the time. I usually love taking my kids out and doing fun stuff, not anymore. I can't wait till the heat is gone.

I am taking a english class this summer. It has been so crazy. It will be over in 2 weeks and I will be so happy. I am taking a break from school till after the baby is born. I am going to go to Ottawa University. I had a few pre req's to finish befor I could transfer to ASU and then I would have to wait till the kids are in school to do it. At Ottawa, I have enough pre req's to start the teaching program and I can take it at my own pace, even one class at a time. So hopefully I can be finished by the time my last baby starts school. I feel really good about this decision! So probably in april or so I will start again, 1 class at a time. I am so happy I am going back to finish my degree. It hasn't been easy, but it is something important to me.


Dawson starts Kindergarten on 8/9. Then on 8/13 my baby will be 5. It is kinda freaky. I cried his 1st day of preschool and that was 3 hours 3 days a week. Now it is 5 days a week and all day school. I am gonna miss him. Though at times I can't wait for school to start. He is so bored at home. It will be neat to have some alone time with Emmalee before the baby comes. I love those kids so much. I look at them and I can't believe they are mine. I feel blessed.


I love my husband so much. he has been so helpful around the house. I haven't been feeling so good and I have been so busy with research papers, so he has help so much. He is also being supportive about lightening my babysitting load now. I got rid of 2 kids that were a ton of hours. I will be watching 2 kids (a boy Emmalee's age and a newborn baby girl) starting in September. It will be 1.5 days a week. The best part is I will make about $400/month for that 1.5 days a week. I feel I can handle that.. It would be all day monday and about 4 hours on wed. I can do it.

Well, I am off to bed.

No comments:


My Weight Loss