Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I finally hit a weightloss milestone!

Yesterday was such a breeze babysitting. JOnathan went to San Diego w/ his grandparent's. So I just had my 2 kids, Kaitilyn and Allie. When one kids is gone, doesn't matter which one, it is always a little easier. MY son had no one to whine with or yell with or run all over the hhouse with or fight. It was alot more quiet! They are all here today and so far so good.

I finally talked Mike into exercising with me. After it cooled down last night (It cooled down to 90..so sad!), we went to our favorite park. WE walked a very brisk mile around the Park. Mike had the harde5r workout, he had to push the kids in the double stroller. My legs burned, and we definently had a good workout. Then we played at the park with the kids. THat's my milestone!


I did something I haven't done since before we had kids, but always wanted to do. I swung on the swing! I took Emm on with me. She still isn't too sure about this crazy swinging thing. She whined a little and the clung to me. Then I gave her to Mike and I swung some more. It was actually a good workout. Obviously Dawson had never seen me swing before. WEll, he got off the slide and came over to watch me. He looked so excited to see Mommy play on the playground too. IT almost brought a tear to my eye. THis is one of the reasons that I wanted and still want to continue losing weight, so I can play with my kids on the playground and anywhere else.

Well that's it for now. Please go back to your regularly scheduled lives..lol.

No comments:


My Weight Loss