Thursday, September 28, 2006

Do you ever feel like you are in a rut?

I am feeling that way lately. I feel like everyday is the same. It has been so hot this week that Emm and I can't get to the park. The only thing we get out for is grocery shopping or to get some lunch. I have been too tired to do much else. I don't even do my hair or make up. That would probably make a big difference. I just feel like everyday is the same. I am not depressed or anything. I am just having a phase where I don't feel like doing much. Maybe part of it is that I am just so tirede and hormones.

I have been having fun with Emm though. We go on "lunch dates" and read lots of books and talk. She is so goofy and silly. I think I am just feeling hard on myself because I usually do more than I have been. I have been trying to only have 2-3 days a week where I deep clean. Those are usually Mon, Wed and thurs. Mike has school on Mon and Wed so I do it when he is in class and the kids are in bed. It has given me more down time and time with Emm.

I think I just need to have time for myself. I miss having my weight watchers meetings and I even miss school, because it was for me. I need a project or something. I also know I need to read my scriptures and pray more. I am such a slacker. That would really help me.

I need to try to have a few days a week with a plan so Ihave soething new to look forward to. I am going to lunch w/ my best friend and getting my nails done next week. That will be fun!

That is the ramblings in my mind right now.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I know that when Aiyana first started going to school my whole world was flipped upside down! I had tons more free time, and just didn't know what to do. It felt like I was doing nothing.

You seem to have a good plan. I think reading the bible, starting a project (Why not make a quilt for the baby!) and doing things for yourself will help a ton!

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!


My Weight Loss