Friday, August 25, 2006

I am either 14 weeks one day or 15 weeks 5 days preggo today..who knows, lol. I have been feeling this baby move and slither for a few weeks. Today I am feeling definant kicks. It is such an awesome feeling and I am relishing it since it might be the last time I experience this. I have loved this baby since before I even got preggo, but it is so incredible how much closeness and love you feel when you finally feel the baby move. It is like a confirmation and connection. I love it!!!

In a few short weeks we will find out who this bean is. I should have my big u/s in 2-3 weeks. I can't wait! I wanna know if we are having a boy or girl.

1 comment:

It's My Life For Now said...

Feeling the baby move is one of the most amazing feelings ever to be experienced!!!!!!

Go, Baby, Go!


My Weight Loss