Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Price Family 2005 Christmas pictures!

We had these taken last week. While Emm did not smile, I was very happy that she behaved wso well the whole time. I scheduled this appointment in the morning instead of afternoonn or evening. She never whined cried and the kids didn't fight. I walked away unstressed for the first time after getting their pictures taken. It was wonderful! I cannot believe how much my kiddos have grown. It makes me feel so bittersweet to see them grow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You have a beautiful family! Happy Holidays!

-Danielle


My Weight Loss